Data collection and processing
Easy360 collects data from your phone to provide you with an easy way to track how and where you move in your everyday life. When you install, run or use our services we collect:
- Location. Our system starts to collect location data from sources such as GPS, Wi-Fi and cell towers once you install the App and consent to the App’s tracking your location. We also collect Accelerometer samples, Wi-Fi network IDs, activity data, and places you identify with the Services. You may choose to stop our collection of location data through the Settings that we provide in the App (if present), or by removing the App from your phone.
- Information you provide. If you choose to create an account, you provide us your email and a password. You may also provide other information such as your gender, height, weight, and birth year in order to use all of the App’s features.
- Information from your device. This includes information about your operating system, device identifier, carrier, language, battery performance, wi-fi or other network connections, or other data that you permit the App to access on your device including through permissions on your device (e.g. Google Play on Android).
- Communications with us. If you communicate with us, we collect the information and content you provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, email or other contact information. You can provide anonymous feedback by using an email account that does not reveal your identity.
How we use information
We process and use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways. The primary purpose is to provide you the Services you subscribed.
Other ways we use your data include to develop aggregated analyses and reports that help us improve our algorithms, measure and understand how our Services are used, and to develop new products, services and features such as by recognizing popular activities, routes, areas and places. We also use your information to communicate with you, such as by sending you notifications and service-related messages, or by responding to your requests and questions.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Sharing data with third parties
To provide and support the services we provide to you, information we collect and receive may be disclosed to third parties in and out of the European Economic Area as (i) described in this policy, (ii) if you otherwise give your consent, or (iii) if the disclosure is legally required.
- If you choose to use any of the third party apps or services that use the Easy360 API, you may consent to the disclosure of your information to those third parties.
- We may disclose information about you or your use of our Services to service providers or other partners that work on our behalf to support our business (e.g. information processing and storage, provide place recommendations, map thumbnails, and measuring the performance of our App).
- We may share information, including personally identifying information, with our Affiliates (companies that are part of our corporate groups of companies, including but not limited to Facebook) to help provide, understand, and improve our Services.
- We may access, use, preserve, and share your information, including your personally identifying information, with third parties when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or prevent death or imminent bodily harm. We may also share such information if we believe that you have abused your rights to use the Services or violated an applicable law, or in connection with any dispute between you and us with respect to the Services.
- If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- We may also generally disclose aggregate or anonymous information where reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the data does not contain your personally identifying information.
The security of our systems
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide the service. These may be located at destinations outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personally identifying information, you agree to this. We use commercially reasonable physical and technical safeguards to secure your data. We encrypt the communication channels using SSL. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Your access to the data
You may obtain a copy of your Easy360 information contacting us via e-mail.
Data retention and deletion
Last updated and effective as of Feb 10, 2017.